Friday, December 6, 2013

Writer's Block

So much has happened and so much has changed in the life of the Wood Pile in these two years. Its staggering to try and put it all down on paper. I have books of journals that are full of my thoughts, prayers, dreams, and visions...good, bad, and ugly...but those aren't for all to read. When the life is the most overwhelming (good or bad), I get the most quiet. In that quietness, comes a pull and a desire to internalize every thing. Its a pulling that I have to consciously fight. The blog suffers. The song writing suffers. And I suffer, because I am beginning to realize that I am a writer at heart. The journals help, but its not the same. Now its time to push past myself and write...then actually post it. That's what this is, a pushing past the pulling. Now excuse me while I post this, and then open a new compose screen so I can allow you all in on what the Lord has done and is doing in the life of the Wood Pile.

No comments: