Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Wait Expectantly

Psalm 5:3 In the morning, LORD, you hear my voice; in the morning I lay my requests before you and wait expectantly.

Psalm 27:14 Wait for the LORD; be strong and take heart and wait for the LORD. (NIV)

Psalm 27:14 Wait for the LORD; be courageous and let your heart be strong. Wait for the LORD. (HSB)

Psalm 38:15 LORD, I wait for you; you will answer, Lord my God. (NIV)

Psalm 38:15 I trust you, LORD. You will answer, my LORD and God. (NCV)

Psalm 130:5 I wait for the LORD, my whole being waits, and in His word I put my hope. (NIV)

Psalm 130:5 I wait for the Lord to help me, and I trust his word. (NCV)

Micah 7:7 But me, I'm not giving up. I'm sticking around to see what God will do. I'm waiting for God to make things right. I'm counting on God to listen to me. (Message)

Micah 7:7 But as for me, I watch in hope for the LORD, I wait for God my Savior; my God will hear me. (NIV)

2 comments:

-Lou said...

Love.

Jernigan Family said...

I follow Lynnette Kraft's blog and saw that you were the featured blog on there! What an awesome testimony.