Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Thank you!

I'm thanking ya'll in a post cause truth is...I have no idea how to reply to your individual comments. HAHA! I wish I could...but this brain can't seem to figure it out. I think it might have taken a summer vacation. Oh well, if any of you knows how I would love some help! :)
But until then...Thank you to all you sweet ladies who have commented on my posts! You have no idea how much all your delightful words have encouraged and blessed me to no end! I have read each one and each one brings tears to my eyes.
I don't know how many times I've asked the Lord, "How in the world can this bring you glory?? " And each time He gives me peace, but I don't understand anymore clearly than I did before. I leave those moments with a peace that I might never understand here on this earth, but that one day I will see with unveiled eyes and everything will make sense. But as I read and took in all your sweet words, I began to understand, even if just a little bit, how He is receiving glory through my circumstances and for that I am eternally thankful and overwhelmed and humbled. I'm so blessed.

Now on a completely different note...

Here is proof (as if you needed any more) that the Wood Pile runs a little on the crazy side ~ My boy is covered in calamine lotioned poison ivy and is drinking hot chocolate...in the summer...with a straw. He marches to the beat of his own drummer and I wouldn't have it any other way! I am in deep Momma-love with that precious boy!

Happy summer, ya'll! :)

No comments: