Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Summer's Finally Here!!!

YAY!!!! School's officially out for summer!! I love, love, LOVE summertime! My children belong to me again and my husband is home everyday! The excitement is too much! We have so many plans for the summer, I hope we get to them all!
The infamous SkippyJon Jones Field Day was Monday! Lee was man-in-charge. He planned, organized, and headed up the day!

The prep work was incredibly stressful, but it all went off without a hitch. Lee was definitely the field day hero! All the teachers and volunteers kept saying it was one of the best field days in years, and that it was so well organized! That's saying ALOT!!! I was one proud and extremely sunburned wife when the day was over!


The last-day-of-school assembly was yesterday. Both boys received awards. Hunter got a proficient student award and Braden got the friendship award. The friendship award is voted on by the other students for kindness and being a good friend! They both were recognized as ambassadors for their classes. It was a great way to end the year. I was so proud those boys! (I'll post pics later)
Today, the first full day out of school, it's rainy. We are getting things ready for the garage sale we are having Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. Not much fun, but very necessary! Can't wait to get some junk out of the house. What doesn't sell, will be either trashed or donated! My mom and both sisters are going to help out and sell some stuff too.
Well, that said, I need to get to work! Happy summer to you all!!

No comments: