Thursday, February 4, 2010

Snowy Four Day Weekend

We had a very snowy four day weekend this past week. Of course all this was before the stinky asthma reared it's ugly head!

It was so beautiful! It made me think about Psalm 51:7 "Cleanse me with hyssop, and I will be clean; wash me, and I will be whiter than snow." This picture just doesn't do it's beauty justice!
The boys and Lee made a Razorback snowman! They were very proud of themselves!
One of the days we went sledding on Heritage Hill! It was so much fun! Great memories!
Eventually, we abandoned the sled and we invented penguin sledding!! The snow had packed into the ice, making it really slick! Now that was a sight to see! Thankfully......I mean, unfortunately, there are no pictures to capture the sight of me sledding down a hill on my stomach like a penguin! Oh, the things we do for our kids! :)Watch out, Mom!!!
We love snow days! :)

No comments: