Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Confidence and Faith

Hebrews 10:35-39
So do not throw away your confidence; it will be richly rewarded. You need to persevere so that when you have done the will of God, you will receive what he has promised. For in just a very little while,
"He who is coming will come and will not delay.
But my righteous one will live by faith.
And if he shrinks back,
I will not be pleased with him."
But we are not of those who shrink back and are destroyed, but of those who believe and are saved.

Hebrews 11:6
And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him.


“Lord, I don’t want to miss the great adventures, you have mapped out for me by shrinking back in fear from a whole-hearted walk of faith”

1 comment:

-Lou said...

"And if he shrinks back,
I will not be pleased with him"
Dont shrink back but go forward with what God has given you!