Friday, December 18, 2009

10 years.......WOW!!

As of December 18, 2009, I have been married to my best friend for 10 years!

TEN YEARS!! WOW!! In so many ways, it seems like just yesterday.
Then again, we have been through so much, I'm not sure I even remember what life was like NOT married to him!! And MAN, do I love him!!!
I look at our wedding photos and I realize I didn't even know what love was yet. In these ten years, we have truly learned to LOVE one another!
Cause love isn't a feeling, it's a commitment to each other. A commitment that is made day in and day out! And I am committed to Lee Wood FOREVER!!! Marriage isn't easy, but it's most certainly worth all the hard work! We will not fear! We will remember our God, who is great and awesome! And we will fight for our family and our home!!(Nehemiah 4:14)


PS. Lee, you make me smile!! :)

No comments: