Saturday, August 29, 2009

You Know Me

This weekend I went to a Beth Moore simulcast. The Lord completely captivated me all over again. As I sat there Friday night, awe of His love and the absolute miracle of God Himself reaching down to love and delight in us, washed over me afresh! The words to a song that I had heard as a teenager, came flooding into my heart and mind again like I had just heard it! Thought I would just share them with you. It's based from Psalm 139.

"You search me, You know me.
You see my every move.
There's nothing I could ever do
to hide myself from You.
You know my thoughts, my fears and hurts,
my weaknesses and pride.
You know what I am going through,
and how I feel inside.

But even though You know,
You will always love me.
Even though You know,
You'll never let me go.
I don't deserve Your love,
but you give it freely.
You will always love me,
even though You know."

And in Your Holy Name, I give You praise! Amen!

1 comment:

-Lou said...

What is that name of that song? I like that words!