Thursday, May 21, 2009

Happy Birthday Lee!

Today is the 29th anniversary of the birth of the love of my life!! As I am preparing to meet this man for lunch, I can't stop thinking about how much the Lord has blessed me through him and my life with him. This year, we will be married for 10 years! We got married so young and really grew up together. We have been through SOOO much in those 10 years. As I think about where we have been, what the Lord has brought us through, and where we are now, I can't help but sob! God is good ALL the time!
Now, I'll just tell you a little bit about this amazing man I call my husband! He is patient, which is important because he lives with ME! I never have to wonder whether he has sought the Lord on a decision, because he always does! He loves the Lord and seeks to please and serve Him. He is an incredible dad and he is a super-hero to our boys. He teaches PE at the same school that our boys attend and you would think he hung the moon at that school! Again, he is a man of such patient, he teaches elementary PE after all! He also is a cross-country/track coach for a school just starting new traditions. He is a very talented and gifted coach, and that's a proven fact, not just a biased opinion! :) He gave that passion to the Lord, and in turn the Lord has given him the desires of his heart. And as if he had nothing else to do, he is a youth pastor. Sometimes I listen to him teach the Word and I get chills. He is certainly anointed! He would be the first to say that God does not call the qualified, He qualifies the called! Lee is the calm in so many of my storms. He is the funniest person I know, no one can make me laugh as much as he can. He respects others and is kind. He never meets a stranger and is so easy to talk to. He is gentle and is self-controlled. He is loyal and encouraging. He is wonderfully crazy. He loves running, any type of sports, Mexican train, reality TV :), spending time with his family, the great outdoors, and grilling out! What a man, what a man, what mighty good man!!! :)
Lee, I love you!

No comments: