Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Unbelievable Thankfulness

For the next couple of days...or weeks, depending on how fast I write and what kind of time I have...I want to tell you a little bit about each song that the Lord has given us and what He taught us in the process of writing the song. Each one has it's own story, it's own inspiration, it's own lesson to be learned! The Lord has taught me SO much in this process and He is continuing to do so! He has promised that "He who began a good work in me will complete it!" I am so thankful...unbelievably thankful...that He is choosing to do this thing in my life. He didn't have to, but He is and I am forever grateful! I wish that there were better, more eloquent words to say than simply Thank you, but there's not and I can't say it enough! I am so undeserving, so unworthy, SOOOOO imperfect, so unqualified...but praise be to Him! Through Him and the blood of His precious Son, I am worthy and qualified. Still not deserving or perfect, but He is in the process of sanctifying me, a process that won't be complete until I see Jesus face to face! I'm so thankful for grace! So thankful that I haven't gotten what I deserve, that He is restoring to me the years that the locusts have eaten! Thank you, Lord! Thank you!!!

No comments: