Thursday, July 2, 2009

I Love Summer!

I love summer and everything about it!
I love having my family home with me everyday!
I love the sleeping in!
I love letting the boys stay up late!
I love going to Fall's Creek with our youth and seeing the Lord move and work!
I love vacations!(We're going to the beach in two weeks!!!)
I love the smell of sunscreen! (Weird, I know!)
I love long summer nights, when the heat of the day is gone and walks are delightful!
I love afternoon pop-up thunderstorms!
I love summer Sunday and Wednesday nights when we go to Mazzio's or to get ice cream with church family!
I love watching So You Think You Can Dance and other summertime reality television with Lee!
I love snow cones!
I love grilling out, potato salad, baked beans, coleslaw, watermelon, blueberries, strawberries, and homemade ice cream!
I love fresh-from-the-garden veggies, like green beans, tomatoes, squash, zucchini, corn and cucumbers!
I love fresh homemade salsa! (YUMMY!!)
I love the fourth of July and everything that goes with it!
I love going to baseball games and watching the fireworks afterward!
I love swimming!
I love going fishing with my guys!
I love going to the lake and having lake days with good friends and some crazy youth!
I love being on a boat!
I love leading VBS worship rally!
I love the freedom of going on outings like the Gentry Safari on a Wednesday morning or swimming in the lake on a Thursday afternoon!
I love painted toe nails and living in flip-flops!
I love sundresses!
I love laying out in the warm sun!(With sunscreen of course!)
I love the excitement that everyday brings!

In case you weren't sure.....I REALLY LOVE SUMMERTIME!!!

No comments: