Sunday, October 10, 2010

I Heart....

...many many things lately! I could take this post and talk about of the deep, meaningful things that I love, such as my husband, my kids, my family, my friends, my church, my ministry, my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ! I'm am so in love with each and every one of those things lately!!! So thankful and full of joy at the blessing being given to me!
I could write an entire post about that...but I'm not going to! Atleast not right now! :)

Instead here are just a few of the "fun" things that I heart lately:

* Mulled Cider Candles from Walmart ~ I have them burning all over my house! They smell soooo good! One of my first "fall" purchases every year! Hands down, my favorite candles!


*My Better Homes and Gardens wax warmer ~

Almost didn't buy it....SO glad I did! I love it!!! I have "Spice Cake" warming in it right now! It smells so great and it's pretty too!

*CoffeeMate Peppermint Creamer ~Mmmmmm...Tis the season...Well, almost anyway! :)



*Pumpkin Spice Lattes ~

Oh my!!! Thank you, Lord for tastebuds! Pure joy in a to-go mug!


*Salted Carmel Mochas from Starbucks ~

I know, I know...I was very sceptical at first too...but NOT anymore! DE-lish!!! Very praiseworthy! :)

*My Cute Fall Mugs ~ Because drinking coffee out of a super cute mug just makes my day!


*My Fall decorations ~ Yes yes and yes!!! Love it all, want more, would like to keep it all up year-round!


*And finally......The Fall ~ All of it...every single bit of it! The weather, football, the trees, the crispness in the air, pumpkins, warm comfort food, sweatshirts and sweaters....ALL of it!

Now I think I'm going to light a mulled cider candle, pour me a cup of Peppermint Mocha-ed-up coffee in my cute fall mug, and read on the back porch! I heart lazy fall afternoons! :)


No comments: