Friday, September 25, 2009

Letting it Go

I read this on LPM blog and I wanted to share it!

"It's time to let it go.

That thing's gonna eat you alive.

Wasting time.

Taking too much energy.

Emphatically, deliberately, bull-headedly - put every weighty ounce of it in the ready hands of God and let Him deal with it.

AND DEAL HE WILL.

Every time you're tempted to pick it back up again, thank Him out loud that He's busy handling it and that, once the battle is won in the heavenlies, you'll see it evidenced on Earth. Prepare to become that evidence."

I just loved that! God has been speaking to me so much lately about the battle. About how we need not fear it, we just need to hold tight and be prepared, knowing that if God is for us who can be against us and that He has already won the victory!!! And for this gal, who can tend to be fearful and worry and hold tight to things wanting to "fix" it, I need that reminder daily!!
Right after I wrote my last post yesterday, I went to the first night of our Ladies Bible Study. We are doing "Anointed, Transformed, Redeemed" the Deeper Still study with Priscilla Shirer, Beth Moore, and Kay Arthur. If the study is anything like the first night, it's going to be a mighty good thing!! :)
Anyway, they talked about the anointing of David and how with the anointing comes the BATTLE! WHOA!! God is awesome and evidently wanting to drive that home for me and the other women doing this study! I LOVE it when God is obvious! I LOVE it when I know it can't be anyone or anything but HIM doing it! I know the LORD is GREAT, that our God is far greater than all other gods!!(Psalm 135:5) To HIM be all honor and glory and praise!

No comments: